Whether your dog has arthritis or your older cat needs its teeth cleaned, at Pet Medical Center we are ready to help them feel their best. We are a full-service veterinary hospital offering the following comprehensive and compassionate health care for your dog or cat:
- Pet wellness exams and vaccinations
- Senior pet care
- Internal medicine
- Pet pain relief / pain management
- Pet dental care and treatment
- General veterinary surgery
In addition, many more services are available at our Chatoak location.
- 24-hour nursing care
- Laser surgery (decreases post-op pain and swelling)
- Orthopedic surgery
There are times when just looking with the naked eye isn’t enough to determine what’s wrong with your pet. Pet Medical Center has a complete array of tests that we do right here to make the right diagnosis.
- Imaging using X-ray and ultrasound
- Blood and urine tests
- Endoscopy available at our Chatoak location
The in-house laboratory at Pet Medical Center allows us to have test results in minutes. Then we begin treatment promptly.
In a Veterinary Emergency
In case of an accident or a sudden illness, it’s important to get treatment for your cat or dog right away. Pet Medical Center’s Chatoak location has a veterinary doctor and support staff on duty for emergencies from 7 a.m. until midnight. Call us at 818-363-7444. We are located at 17659 Chatsworth Street, Granada Hills, CA 91344.
If your pet experiences any of the following situations, it is best to seek immediate veterinary care:
- Serious accident or hit by a car
- Suspected broken bone
- Attack by another animal
- Severe bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Difficulty delivering puppies or kittens
- Collapse or inability to walk
- More than one seizure in a 24-hour period